#Chilaquiles (easy-ass version) for two
- 4 tortillas, cut into eighths
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- One box of passata
- Half a yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup broth
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp of webmind's chili paste
- Bake tortillas on baking sheets at 180C for 15 minutes or until dry and crispy
- Heat oil on medium in a large skillet, cook onion for 3 minutes or until translucent and brown on the edges. Add garlic and cumin, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Lower heat, add tomato sauce. When simmering, add broth, nutritional yeast, tomato paste, and soy sauce. Simmer for 5 minutes, until the color darkens.
- Add the tortilla wedges and chili paste. Toss until evenly sauced.
- Serve with whatever you feel like (grated cheese, black beans, avocado, fresh cilantro??)
Bonus: vegan ground meat and another box of passata.